| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Melville Hall in June is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly wettish. Around 162mm (6.4in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Melville Hall June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Melville Hall, Dominica
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Melville Hall:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 594.8 kms (369.6 miles) WNW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 593.9 kms (369.1 miles) WNW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) NW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 442.5 kms (275 miles) WNW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) NNW
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 83 kms (51.6 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 546.7 kms (339.7 miles) S
- Guiria, Venezuela - 561.3 kms (348.8 miles) SSW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 705.1 kms (438.2 miles) SSW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 674.7 kms (419.3 miles) SSW