| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Melville Hall in December is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat soggy. A sizable 240mm (9.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Melville Hall December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Melville Hall, Dominica
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Melville Hall:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 594.8 kms (369.6 miles) WNW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 593.9 kms (369.1 miles) WNW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) NW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 442.5 kms (275 miles) WNW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) NNW
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 83 kms (51.6 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 546.7 kms (339.7 miles) S
- Guiria, Venezuela - 561.3 kms (348.8 miles) SSW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 705.1 kms (438.2 miles) SSW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 674.7 kms (419.3 miles) SSW