Vs > Balmaceda Puerto
Melville Hall vs Balmaceda Puerto Climate & Distance Between
Melville Hall vs Hamamatsu, Japan
Melville Hall vs Salzburg, Austria
Melville Hall vs Lynchburg, Va, Usa
Melville Hall vs Port Arthur, Tx, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Moncion, Dominican Republic
Balmaceda Puerto vs Minsk, Belarus
Balmaceda Puerto vs Zolotonosa, Ukraine
Balmaceda Puerto vs Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Porto Uniao vs Mansa
Male vs Aleppo
Putao vs Farmington, Me
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Ouanaham
- The distance between Melville Hall, Dominica and Balmaceda Puerto, Chile is approximately 6,912 km or 4,295 mi.
- To reach Melville Hall in this distance one would set out from Balmaceda Puerto bearing 11.3° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Melville Hall bearing 8.2° or N .
- Melville Hall has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Balmaceda Puerto has a dry-summer maritime subalpine climate (Csc).
- The annual mean temperature is 19.8 °C (35.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.1 °C (16.4°F) less in Melville Hall. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1963.4 mm (77.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1963.4 l/m² (48.19 US gal/ft²) or 19,634,000 l/ha (2,099,005 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.1° higher in Melville Hall than in Balmaceda Puerto.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Melville Hall relative to Balmaceda Puerto. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balmaceda Puerto vs Melville Hall
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Melville Hall vs Norton, Ks, Usa
Melville Hall vs Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Melville Hall vs Trinidad, Co, Usa
Melville Hall vs Lampasas, Tx, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
Balmaceda Puerto vs Parakou, Benin
Balmaceda Puerto vs Duluth, Minnesota, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Barbacena, Brazil
Tampa, Florida vs Trincomalee
Farmington, Mo vs Indian Lake, Ny
Bergen vs Fredericton (cda), Nb
Kujbysev/ Bezencuk vs Paulo Afonso
Melville Hall vs Balmaceda Puerto Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Melville Hall
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 594.8 kms (369.6 miles) WNW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 593.9 kms (369.1 miles) WNW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) NW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) NNW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 442.5 kms (275 miles) WNW
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) NNW
- Pointe-Ã€-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 83 kms (51.6 miles) NNW
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 546.7 kms (339.7 miles) S
- Guiria, Venezuela - 561.3 kms (348.8 miles) SSW
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 705.1 kms (438.2 miles) SSW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 674.7 kms (419.3 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmaceda Puerto